About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
YNMK [1877410] ×1
Incoming: "Scamming trick for 100m. Guaranteed 200m/day. Check enemy count for proof!"
I meant the Casino Pass you have in your bazaar -_-.
325m offer still standing. Trade if you want.
so the OP was trying to scam you into thinking it was a cesium... I think I'm following this.
[image: txtr.se]
No, I just saw the Cpass in his bazaar when I was searching for people to mug. So I mailed him an offer, something tat would give me profit without having to buy and mug him.
Accidently typed Cesium, shit happens sometimes right? How would I even know he has a Cesium if it was no where around.
He proved that. :)
YNMK bought 1 x Casino Pass from your bazaar for $325,000,000. 2015/01/30 5:34:49 AM
Mentions: YNMK [1877410]
:)
Don't gamble the cash!
i still want the scamming guide :P
i want his mugging guide
I'll sell you a mugging guide. 1m cheaper than YNMK
I will sell you muging guide with mugging ways that none of these idiots even know of :)
Locked... [:sick:]