No Competition Wants You To Come N Help Us With Our Wars!
What can we offer you?
Benefits
-------------------------------------------------
-Free Xanax for training(if u chain)
-Free Point refills (if you chain)
-Free Medical items(for everyone)
-Help you earn your warring merits (10,25,50,75,100 honor) Including soldier awards
Requirements
-------------------------------------------------
- Good battle stats for your age (minimum of 100 age by then)
-Must chain during chaining time
-Must train hard asl during training time
-Minimum of 25 NB (Nerve Bar)
-Turn revive off
Special Abilities
-------------------------------------------------
-Steadfest III(3% gym gains)
-Hermetic III (-15% drug reduction)
-Cumber I (+1 item traveling)
-Salutary III (-15 energy per revive)
-Chaining I(30 seconds added to chain)
Extra Bonus is: We can attempt to provide you with mug targets giving u $3million-100million per mug. We dont guarantee u a massive mug target as soon as you join. But will tell you when we do.
I have mugged $12billion in total
Largest mug is $194,000,000 in 1 hit. So we are experienced.
Send ur application today!!!
What can we offer you?
Benefits
-------------------------------------------------
-Free Xanax for training(if u chain)
-Free Point refills (if you chain)
-Free Medical items(for everyone)
-Help you earn your warring merits (10,25,50,75,100 honor) Including soldier awards
Requirements
-------------------------------------------------
- Good battle stats for your age (minimum of 100 age by then)
-Must chain during chaining time
-Must train hard asl during training time
-Minimum of 25 NB (Nerve Bar)
-Turn revive off
Special Abilities
-------------------------------------------------
-Steadfest III(3% gym gains)
-Hermetic III (-15% drug reduction)
-Cumber I (+1 item traveling)
-Salutary III (-15 energy per revive)
-Chaining I(30 seconds added to chain)
Extra Bonus is: We can attempt to provide you with mug targets giving u $3million-100million per mug. We dont guarantee u a massive mug target as soon as you join. But will tell you when we do.
I have mugged $12billion in total
Largest mug is $194,000,000 in 1 hit. So we are experienced.
Send ur application today!!!