Song starts at 1:45
About this thread
Posts archived: 51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 51
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 53 / 100
- Story score
- 78 / 100
- Engagement score
- 84 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Confusion [658870]
· 10 likes ·
Dont see how this is bad, just makes it easier to find individual guides, not like he claimed they were his R+ - Td3h [1785428]
· 9 likes ·
Speaking for myself, I hate the bother of actually looking through the whole page just to find a specific type of guide which may or may not include the information I'm looking for. There's also the fact that some guides … - bogie [148747] Admin
· 7 likes ·
We are in an ENTIRE F**KING BOARD FOR GUIDES WHY DO WE NEED THIS! XD This board was created to get rid of things like this! Let me just include an extra guide: Guide to reposting guides: 1. Make sure …
Song starts at 1:45
We are in an ENTIRE F**KING BOARD FOR GUIDES
WHY DO WE NEED THIS! XD
This board was created to get rid of things like this!
Let me just include an extra guide:
Guide to reposting guides:
1. Make sure to contain your name in the topic of the thread.
2. Ctrl
3. C
4. Ctrl
5. V
6. ???
7. Profit (with karma?)
8 (bonus). Ignore any and all follow up questions as you won't want to get bogged down with actually concerning yourself with the information.
Speaking for myself, I hate the bother of actually looking through the whole page just to find a specific type of guide which may or may not include the information I'm looking for. There's also the fact that some guides are outdated (and unlike yours dont say so from the beginning), inaccurate or simply aren't that good.
Also, if I was hunting karma I'd be bumping recruitement threads and posting my travelrun updates.
My guide is not on how to play, it's basic strategy.
Dont see how this is bad, just makes it easier to find individual guides, not like he claimed they were his R+
R+
Like a map :)
Mat's stock "guide" added to the index.
I'll also be keeping this bumped since an index is useless, if you dont see it right from the beginning.
Funny, I've been making something like this. Except it's a whole website. The guides are combined and broken down for only relevant and direct information. Still though, this will become a handy thread when this board becomes bogged down with tutorials.
Updated.
Info, clicking in Misc section for Hades screenshot guide sent me to Cheesinator's Award giude.
Oops. Fixed.
Lovely index.
Great index!
Given the profusion of guides available, in order of whichever was most recently bumped, I think an index of guides is useful.
Any chance of seeing this updated to include some of the newer guides?
agreed, it could by updated, but its still useful as hell
Wishes granted and list updated. Almost all older guides are still applicable, a few new ones have been aded. Please message me if you think I have missed an important one.
You missed attacking merits guide.
I think you also missed Beerstein's stock guide
Thanks for not adding any of my guides that I've put days of labour into and updating this once a year without actually going through all the new guides.
Please don't bump something not bump worthy.
Your missions guide is shit, it says exactly what to do in each mission. Your weekly energy guide isn't a guide but a spreadsheet showing a few things. It does not provide instructions or anything else. Your Honors and Medal "guide" does not provide a single advantage over the Torn wiki page. And your Level Hold vs Advancement is goes beyond the scope of the basics I try to provide in this index aimed primarily at less experienced players.
I do apologise for not adding your company comparison guide though, that one is well made, contains alot of information and isnt a rip off from the TCwiki. It has been added to the list.
aww, you didn't like any of my guides on travel and trading, or the one on blinding temp weapons or embedding an image in a post? well, it is your list, and I don't need links to my own guides, so I guess it doesn't impact me, lol.