What size/format/dimensions do the comic strips need to be? I've blindly reformatted a comic a couple of times and I can't seem to submit it successfully without an error occurring. Could someone please let me know?
Comic Strip Question
Started by NightPhisherman [919587] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
What size/format/dimensions do the comic strips need to be? I've blindly reformatted a comic a couple of times and I can't seem to submit it successfully without an error occurring. Could someone please let me know?
From the page you use to submit comics...
"Submit your own comic and earn 250 points if it is selected! For your comic to be selected, it must look professional, be Torn City related, be the correct dimensions (650x200) and be your own work. Submitting work which was not done by yourself will result in Federal Jail time."
Thank You
Does this mean pixels or points?