Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker Bug

Started by Confusion [658870] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Confusion [658870]

The hand I can see at the moment is 97 spades so at showdown I was quite surprised that they won with high card, talked to Alex-Grey and someone else watching and they said my hand was J9 spades?

Now I'm not sure whats going but its clear something is wrong. The game is Skyess game dont have the ID but it happened around 2:00am-2:10am [image: i.imgur.com]

Im not sure I can ask for my money back considering the circumstances but this is an actual problem and should certainly be looked at, it could have been like a 500mil or 1bil pot rather than a 65mil one and frankly no one deserves to get screwed like that.

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

According to logs you had 9, J. This can be really related to local problem with flash - sometimes caching works incorrectly. This will be solved completely, when new html layout will be released.