Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Becoming "Reasonable"

Started by Jimbronius [1875701] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 259 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Jimbronius [1875701]

I'm 7/8 for the Reasonable merit and have been for several levels, unlocking various other merits along the way. Is there a way to find out exactly what I need to do to get that last 1/8? I've read the wiki, searched the forums, and nothing concrete came to light. Thanks for any and all help in advance.
Td3h [1785428]

The 7/8 just shows you what rank you currently have ( You have passed 7 ranks already, and the 8th one is reasonable). In order to get a higher rank, you need to pass any of the rank triggers. http://tcbasic.com/ranks/
Jimbronius [1875701]

OK, cool, which brings me to another thing that I haven't been able to figure out: net worth. I have money in the bank, property, cars, weapons, drugs, all valued well over $1,000,000. However, I still haven't gotten the $1 million net worth merit. What am I missing?
Td3h [1785428]

Networth is basically just the value of either what you gain through crimes and the money you gain from selling items back to the system.
KPCSlor [1557404]

Rank triggers can be confusing.

Networth previously was always hidden. Now if your networth is getting close to a medal award it will show up on the awards page with a percentage.
Jimbronius [1875701]

That's the part that was really throwing me off, I couldn't figure out a quantifiable asset or attribute that coincided with the percentage that is displayed. I guess I'll just ride it out, I'll get there eventually, right?