Hello. The rising knights stand for a better TORN City. Meaning: Less trolls, douches, swearing, nukes, stuff like that,also we are a family. We look out for each other. Give advice, help, bonds, loyalty. If you want this long commitment. Please seek out mykeis and knightcity. I will warmly welgome you, to the start of a better torn experiance. Thank you. Have a nice day
Rising Knights Reborn
Started by Mikey_Myers [1869381] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Hello. The rising knights stand for a better TORN City. Meaning: Less trolls, douches, swearing, nukes, stuff like that,also we are a family. We look out for each other. Give advice, help, bonds, loyalty. If you want this long commitment. Please seek out mykeis and knightcity. I will warmly welgome you, to the start of a better torn experiance. Thank you. Have a nice day
Hello my name is zahriah I am very interested in joining your faction I am new at torn city I love everything about the game sofar it would be awesome to make new friends on here I hope to hear from u soon
Thank you
Heu man, sad yo say i left the knights, they are now `angry people who protect. But id love to be your friend.