Over the past two days I have been attacked by "Someone" five times. Is there any way to find out who "Someone" is? I would like to find out why he is after me..."Someone" is kicking the crap out of me!
Someone??
Started by Jesmond [1881117] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
189399 [189399] ×1
Over the past two days I have been attacked by "Someone" five times. Is there any way to find out who "Someone" is? I would like to find out why he is after me..."Someone" is kicking the crap out of me!
Someone is the name given when someone Stealth attacks you. It just literally means, someone attacked you. You can get a higher chance of seeing who it is by having more dexterity.
Sounds to me like you offended someone, and they think beating up on a noob will make them feel better.
Thanks for the info. I hope "Someone" feels better soon!
Best not to make threads about it, if he see's you bleating in forums he'll have more motivation to continue.... if it's even just one person, you can't really be 100% sure it is.
Screw that dude...he's too much of a coward to attack you without stealth :P
If you find someone let them know I'm looking for them too!
One day Someone, one day....
someone [189399]
Good luck.
lol
Train your stats and more importantly never ever whine about being attacked. You are a new player in a never ending game if you are upset when people attack you then use all your energy in the gym.
And what ever you do, don't tell people not to mug you, great for defends when you can beat people attacking you but any other time they think you're hiding something.
Agreed. I noticed this one guy kept attacking me every other day or so and winning. I finally emailed him telling him to keep it up since it was good for me to know if my training was starting to pay off yet. He is only a few levels higher and a few weeks older but he was thrashing me.
Never heard from him again.
I think emailing them is a bad idea, more often than not you'll get attacked or bountied even more.
I wasn't whining about being attacked, I just wanted to know if there was a way to find out who was attacking me.
There is no way that you can know . But building your dexterity can increase your chances of opponent being un-stealth.
Having completed forensic science course from the biology education will decrease your opponent's stealthiness by 25%.
And also Hair saloon company special 'Rumors' decreases 50% enemy stealth.
hope that helps.
Well, increasing your Dexterity, completing the Biology education course "Forensic science" decreases their stealthiness by 25% too supposedly, so that might help a lot too.
There will also be company specials that should decrease opponent stealthiness (Hair saloon and Music store, Decrease of 50% and 75% respectively) once Companies 2.0 comes out.
Those are ways to decrease your attackers stealthiness so you won't get "Someone attacked you .. Blah blah blah" messages as much.
Well unless as suggested above someone actually attacked you. xD
But to answer your question; No. There's no way of directly knowing who attacked you after the attack is done and it showed "someone" in the event message.
Mentions: 189399 [189399]
Thanks guys.......working on dex.