Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Torn Torn

Started by Imdonewithtorn [1512781] on in Achievements.

41 replies · 478 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Imdonewithtorn [1512781] ×1

-18- [1531198]

Well I did try xD - Congrats on the $$ + honour bar!

You have 0 casino tokens and a current streak of $-62,000,000


Imdonewithtorn [1512781]

Haha thanks everyone...Yup $10...I was at 19 tokens left and was chattin to my roomate about this female not even really paying attention cause never did i think i was gunna win. I look down and Boom
lile [15060]

Congrats!
Think that I'll just sit here with my tin cup yelling
"Casino Holic" please donate!
I'd have better luck :P