Im a new player and im in need of a job. I need to get my work stats up really fast. I have 0 on all of them. If anyone will help me get a job, i will be greatly appreciated!
Need a Job
Started by Dox [1884129] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 6 / 100
- Story score
- 11 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
Im a new player and im in need of a job. I need to get my work stats up really fast. I have 0 on all of them. If anyone will help me get a job, i will be greatly appreciated!
If you are active daily I can help you out with a job at a game shop. Just apply if your interested.