Hi I think that torn could boost its already infinite possibilities by adding weapon upgrades such as scopes, extended mag and laser sights. Now I am just a new player but I think this suggestion is worth considering. post more upgrade suggestions in the comments
Weapon upgrades
Started by billy280 [1874151] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 27 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Hi I think that torn could boost its already infinite possibilities by adding weapon upgrades such as scopes, extended mag and laser sights. Now I am just a new player but I think this suggestion is worth considering. post more upgrade suggestions in the comments
This is already planned as part of Attacking 2.0. Individual weapon stats, mods, and alternate ammo types have been held back so that players have time to adjust to the new stat/health/functional changes first, so we can ultimately make better use of these improvements when they're dropped on us(and also to make sure the base changes worked and didn't suck).
Still, R+, because it is a good idea even if it's going to happen anyways.
R- because this COD / BF stuff has been suggested *many* times before.
sorry for the negative rating
as with the original suggestion , I have to agree , even though its going to happen