Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Comp Time

Started by Bernzzzie [1670030] on in Graphics.

40 replies · 379 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

TheEvilRock [1276473] ×1 CarolDanvers [1701260] ×1 Shifted [1886451] ×1

Bernzzzie [1670030]

Hello my lovelies <3
So I'm partially sorry that I've been completely absent from the forums but I'm actually just not really on TC in general at the moment because of the crazy amount of stuff I have going on. But i have decided that real life and school need to come first.

Quick update (if you care), passed my drivers on my birthday #skill and so I'm now allowed to legally terrorize the roads! :D

I haven't actually been really active, I haven't bought much recently and my super amazing hubby (<5) threw money at me like a stripper (not really) and funded my graphics addiction so;
IT'S COMPETITION TIME!![:cool:]


Now, most of you already know me and what I like and I'm really not all too fussed about theme or what not as long as it's pretty or cute or girly, I should like it. I will try and update my wall with examples later but I'm lazy so just ask me to send through examples if you have no idea what I'm talking about. . .


In case you are lacking inspiration tough, some themes/ideas:
*Pandas
*Pink/Purple
*Animals
*Vintage
*Girly/Feminine/Female
*Music (OM&M, BMTH, ATL etc.)
*Flowers
*Colourful
*Gaming
*Animated Movies
*Abstract (pretty)

Otherwise, literally just think of typical Tumblr./Instagram things like flowercrowns and pretty colours and all that cliche business which is actually adorable :$

The prize moneys shall be *
1. 125m
2. 75m
3. 50m

And all others which I like, I will negotiate between 15m-40m depending on how much I like it as well as quality and such. :)

*I might adapted these (probably increase) depending on the response and interest.

Lastly, please note that winners will be chosen by myself and will be based off of personal preference. Any and all work should be posted here to be entered, if it is mailed to me then it will not be counted as an entry as I might miss it or even forget about it. All counted entries will be posted beneath this so it will be easier to see them all together in the end. You may feel free to place an Anti-Rip bar over your work.

END DATE : TBA

Thank yous
<3


**Edits because I can't spell apparently**
Bernzzzie [1670030]

Thanks TER, look forward to seeing what else you come up with as well :)

Oh my soul, that's awesome and super sweet, thank you so much Carol! <3
Bernzzzie [1670030]

Hey guys, this is still going on. I just got super busy and super sick but just s that you all know :)

Thank you for all entries so far, updated <3