Just got upgraded to racing class C, what would be a good car to use?
Class C car
Started by PureSpirit [783048] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Just got upgraded to racing class C, what would be a good car to use?
z06
Yes, the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 seems to be the most popular car in that class.
Its wonderful
hi! I'm about to reach class C too (3 points left)...
I'm thinking about use z06 or focus, not sure yet... can anyone give me some upgrade advices? I never did any upgrade and I dont wanna make many mistakes and waste points.
i made it through class c easily using a holden ss with a few minor upgrades..you just have to do your homework and figure out those upgrades..save your points and concentrate on your driver skill