I think that it is a bad idea that u need too be lvl 15 to go travrlling, personally i hate it because i need rehab(facepalm) and im lvl 9. tell me your opinion on this?? :)
Bad idea??
Started by LeBongdini [1878026] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 6 likes ·
I think having to wait until level 15 is a good idea because it cuts down on all the multis making money. If you could travel at level 1 or even 5 or 10 could you imagine the influx of … - dunmugmeh [538353]
· 5 likes ·
its too easy to get to level 15 i think it should be level 30 before you can travel. that would make the kids who make multies very upset which is always good. - mug [553318] Committee
· 2 likes ·
Bad idea. 15 is perfect. New players start out enjoying the game doing drugs and crimes. Then... after hours of playing... they are told they have to travel to make money. Their whole world flipped upside down from a drug …
I think that it is a bad idea that u need too be lvl 15 to go travrlling, personally i hate it because i need rehab(facepalm) and im lvl 9. tell me your opinion on this?? :)
So do something about it. Power level, (stop using drugs??) or alternatively bitch and whine in the forums!!! You can't just expect everything to be immediately available to you. Some things you need to earn.
Easy. Just stop doing drugs until you're level 15. Nobody's forcing you to do drugs.
Just keep taking them, no point missing out on the stats you'll never be able to make back
Its very easy to gain levels at your stage in the game. Try waiting months to gain a level like i do.
Just from clicking crimes you will get there in a few weeks or a month or two.
tough! everybody had to get to level 15 before they got to travel and rehab, and so do you [:sick:]
I think having to wait until level 15 is a good idea because it cuts down on all the multis making money. If you could travel at level 1 or even 5 or 10 could you imagine the influx of multis travelling for flowers, plushies or xanax or constantly hunting and funneling all the money to their main accounts.
I do think that at least someone would agree with you and want to travel at level 1 (hurr hurr hurr look how clever I am)
its too easy to get to level 15 i think it should be level 30 before you can travel.
that would make the kids who make multies very upset which is always good.
No
Found one.
I have played this game a long time and i can see there are 1 or 2 multies posting in this thread. Life is too short to cheat in a text browser game.
I think this is a great idea,
I would tell you to suggest it but I don't think it would go down too well!
yes every multi and his pet hamster/dog/gerbil/mummy/daddy/brother/sister who plays this game would vote it thumbs down and call me a giant poopee head.
it might be fun to do though just for the whine it would generate. i havent had a high quality whining mail for over 2 or 3 years now :S
rofl...I can't say I totally agree with level 30 traveling but I WOULD like to see you make a thread about it so I could see everyone calling you a giant poopee head! *giggles*
on topic, megalomaniacal said it best. It cuts down on multies and keeps the playing board level. We all had to go through 14 no fly levels. It's good for you. It builds character. [:grin:]
im going to do it now :P
I agree lv 30 to travel
If you really want to lvl fast just attack me You'll gain lvl's faster then you can imagine!
Mentions: Minor Travel Ammendment
I totally agree the level should be raised to 30
Go to the suggestions forum and look at my thread and we can get this done :P
Hopefully we can uncover a few crying flower and hunting multies whilst we are doing it as well :P