Looking through several accounts, I've seen lots of mentions of karma points on a lot of people's profiles and I was just wondering what they do, and how they benefit a player?
Karma Points.
Started by Xenoleon [1886190] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Looking through several accounts, I've seen lots of mentions of karma points on a lot of people's profiles and I was just wondering what they do, and how they benefit a player?
Karma points are like a forum score. Only confirmed benefit is a special VIP forum board unlocked after 1000 karma.
You gain positive karma if people rate up your posts and threads. You lose karma with negative ratings , although it never goes below zero
good to know