Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
mug [553318] Committee
Committee
· #21
don't you go and smoke it all in one bowl young man.
$10 bets OP. Grats.
Untouchable [1360035] Committee
Committee
· #22
I just hope your Co doesn't scam you.
Haha I asked myself right before I won "why do I keep playing slots Ill never win the jackpot" was at 19 tokens and got it
Congratulations
I've known her for years...Full Trust in her
and now im jellouse :) R+
Untouchable [1360035] Committee
Committee
· #27
Great, just making sure you're being cautious, seen a lot of people scammed by their co-leader, didn't know you knew them so well :)
:)
Congrats! Bet your kind of glad you aren't the person who won after you :P
Congratulations... I'm happy for you... Someday I hope it will be my turn... [:grin:]
KAT
Hahaha right! That jackpot was weak sauce
I want you to win! Good Lucks n shit! :)
Woooo!! You deserve it bro!
Thanks cuz!
So jealous and a nice JP too
I spin that damn thing every day and nothing yet. Once day I will win, but it will be a $100mil jackpot =)
Lol I know exactly how you feel...you'll hit the billions! I'm rootin for you :)
Thanks... I can use it... [:smiley:]
lucky... im just trying to win the daily dime.. cant even win that shit
That would be awesome...I wanna win the holy grail one day but I doubt that will ever happen
Congratulations Datsik :D