It says I am at 97% for getting my level 75 award. That is mathematically impossible considering I am a level 73, not even close to getting a level 74. So the highest it should be 72.5 to 75 percent. No I am not holding nor have I ever. I am a level 73 with roughly 60 percent progression.
It maybe adjusting the percentage as a level one, then yes it should be a 97 percent but that gives the false impression of progression.
73/75=97.33 in other words 73 is 97 percent of 75.... at level 74 you will be 98.66 percent to level 75... simple maths
no bug just bad maths
WOW! You should go back to school and learn to do some 2nd grade math. Quit trolling my threads/posts! This does not involve you so GTFO! reported for trolling nothing more nothing less.
do the math yourself, its not a troll just basic arithmetic.. go and find out what percent 73 is of 75 and you will see i am correct.
How to calculate a percentage
Percentage is the part divided by the whole times 100. To determine what percent 73 is of 75, take 73 (the part) divided by 75 (the whole) and multiply by 100. 73 / 75 = 0.9733 * 100 = 97.33%. rounded off to 97%
Wow Styx he told you how it works and you go and throw a hissy fit lmao.
The award shows the percent to the next level merit not how far you are from level 100.
So he is right.
This
And I told him to GTFO IT DOES NOT CONCERN HIM! If you read my original post you would see, if it took into account from a level one yes then the math would be correct but if you take the percentage from the last award which would be a level 70 the numbers do not make sense why make if from a level one? If that is the case where is my percentage to a level 80? 90? 100? I am sure a lot closer to them than my next busting award since that will never happen. I just am sick and tired of him stalking my threads and posts! How many more times do I have to tell him to go piss on someone else. I have him on ignored, I have asked numerous times to be left alone, he continues to stalk me, I really think he has a issue. He can piss every penny he has on bounties I do not care but HE DOES NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO CONTINUE TO HARASS people! He is using the forums to circumvent the ignore feature which is AGAINST the rules.
QUIT TROLLING A BUG REPORT!
* grabs popcorn lol
i didnt troll it, your the one trolling.. i gave you the answer in mathmatical form its your percentage to level 75 (73 is 97 percent of level 75).. when you get there and 80 is next merit then it will show percentage to 80. you have posted twice in the last month and one of them was about me in the first place so how am i stalking.. i figured id give you the answer but you just wont even except that and it was verified by a true mathmetician.
ohh btw you dont even have me on ignore so how coould i be bypassing the function?
proof
[image: snag.gy]
Fine if you don't want to read his post that has the answer maybe you will read it from me.
How to calculate a percentage
Percentage is the part divided by the whole times 100. To determine what percent 73 is of 75, take 73 (the part) divided by 75 (the whole) and multiply by 100. 73 / 75 = 0.9733 * 100 = 97.33%. rounded off to 97%
The percent it shows only goes to the next merit not to all the merits in that category so once you hit level 75 then it will show the percent to level 80 so it might still be in the top of the list not sure or care where you are on your busting merits.
UncleChed says give him 75 candies.
You gave him only 73 candies.
What percentage of candies did you give to him?
(73/75) * 100 = 97.33% of total amount UncleChed needed.
If he asked for 100 candies and you gave him 73,that would be 73%.
Which would make him unhappy..and the release of Comp 2.0 will be delayed.
as explained above
ty