Can someone please explain to me how this new mugging system works? I mugged a guy in the Cayman islands a couple of hours ago who had $1.1bil on hand and got $9m from him with 10/10 in masterful looting (Would have easily been 20m+ before RESPO). It was my first time mugging him also. Are the mug percentages smaller overseas or is it because others had possibly been mugging him previously?
Mugging
Started by Ascension [1649674] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Untouchable [1360035] Committee
· 1 likes ·
He had probably been mugged previously, or banked some it ofc is a possibility.
Can someone please explain to me how this new mugging system works? I mugged a guy in the Cayman islands a couple of hours ago who had $1.1bil on hand and got $9m from him with 10/10 in masterful looting (Would have easily been 20m+ before RESPO). It was my first time mugging him also. Are the mug percentages smaller overseas or is it because others had possibly been mugging him previously?
He had probably been mugged previously, or banked some it ofc is a possibility.
How do you know that he had 1.1B on hand when you mugged him?
But yes, if he had already been mugged recently, it would give you less than the max, depending on how long since the last mug, how much the last mug was for, etc.
It would've been impossible for him to have banked it as he hadn't logged in since. I just wasn't sure if the fact that others could have mugged him previously would have had an effect on the percentage of his cash I got from the mugging.
I had a friend spy some people for me while I was over there. Thanks for the info :)