At the end of the day you chose to gamble it anyway...
Blackjack? what the hell?
Started by _Sinister_ [1563143] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
At the end of the day you chose to gamble it anyway...
- You gambled money.
- Nothing went wrong, results were correct.
- You lost, you just didn't see it on the page due to double clicking.
- I proved this by confirming your log.
- The 'double clicking' will be fixed when we release a brand new blackjack engine next week.
Whether you donate again or not, that's totally your choice. Just don't be a bitch about it.
epic reply from ched loool made me laugh
Thanks ched you are the best i look forward to even more awesome blackjack whining threads like this one.
The whining threads are one of the things which makes this game fun!
best bug report ever!
Here come the ched fanboys lol!! I'm not whining about losing I've lost tons of times and never complained but if you got a bug in the game fix it and don't bitch when a player complains about it, it will quit replying because will end up getting fedded for having an opinion
You will end up fedded for whining.
Ched told you to not double click. Problem solved. Stop drinking coffee if it makes you twitchy when gambling, that is the cause of your double clicking.
Yeah because saying don't bitch is such a epic comeback, just the whole thought process what must of went in to that sentence literally blew my mind
Just stop commenting, you are making it worse...
I'm done on this thread, spiced tonight up a bit at least, ched don't take nothing personal sure he's heard much worse before :-)
You just double clicked, it happens to us all some times. Maybe it lags, so you click again... you're blowing this entirely out of proportion.
Yeah, maybe it was my fault i didn't know that at the time, hence why i posted it as a bug, I just didn't expect the sarcastic replies and I've never actually interacted with ched so thought it would be fun to try and argue back try and give players a laugh :-)
"Yeah because saying don't bitch is such a epic comeback, just the whole thought process what must of went in to that sentence literally blew my mind"
Dont lie, you really were upset. Its ok, happens to all 15 year olds out there sometimes...
Umm I'm not 15, maybe you're a little confused? And that wasn't being upset young man, that was a hint of sarcasm, you will start to understand situations as you get older :)
The point is, there was never a bug in the first place. You lost because you double clicked. Everyone one who plays the casino at all knows not to double click on anything in the game. Shit, you know how many people would bitch every week before respo because they double clicked and messed up a fight? All the damn time people complained.
There are a lot more people in the game that have lost more than you in the casino, myself included. Don't play stupid now and you won't lose anymore. Because it's clear blaming the system doesn't really work for you xD
Oh I've lost 100's of millions in the casino and doesn't bother me one bit as I've also won hundreds of millions, i genuinely thought it was a bug so reported because that's what you do if you think you've found a bug, This thread was over on page 1 i can't see why people are still coming in with there two pennies because ched wrote on here
This thread/responses are the reason i love torn.
I'm glad you enjoy it :)