Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Award

Started by Hot_N_Steamy [243063] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Hot_N_Steamy [243063]

Hey Guys,

As above, I am missing my 9 years in torn award - should have arrived yesterday. Have tried all the normal stuff to make it arrive and waited 24 hours as well.

Cheers


Hot_N_Steamy [243063]

Well, according to the TC award section its due now, so no smartass I am not forgetting leap years. The game will calculate the award date and issue it accordingly, its calculated it as due but not issued it.
Porny [604593]

This. If you still don't get it in a few days, feel free to re post, thanks. This has been posted before by people with the same problem.
lile [15060]

I have same for 10 year award, I'll wait few days to see If it turns up since reading this.
*also missing event for 500 bounty award received award, merit, no event.