hopefully it will be a good war
2 vs 1: SA vs PT and WP
Started by Ali [1445620] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 354 / 354 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
hopefully it will be a good war
Who needs an excuse for that....
Can't wait to get this party started!!
Good luck PT and Wolfpack should be a lot of fun!!!
Should be a good war; good factions going at it. Good times.
I will be rooting for PT. Best of luck.
Interesting fight. Good luck all.
Rated +
I always like it when people do what they're told lol ;-)
so so your guesting for WP Myhedin, and here was me expecting them to get some heavies in to handle us lol
let the banter commence, good luck to all involved, time for us to dust off the rust and actually war in this new system
Myhedin watch out ali's custard flaps will put you outa commision all war get a hazmat suit bud please.......
Sounds like it will all come down to SA's ability to split time between both challengers.
Unless they do a JFK and blow everyone out of the water for the hell of it.
Will do bromo :P
Don´t want to be a party pooper. But if I could, I would bet all I have on SA. This will be a slaughter. Tbh it isn´t such a big disadvantage to fight 2 factions when you are that much stronger. Use one as filler to get some % and keep them pinned down and focus on the other for bonuses. When one war is won, it´s pretty much over. It´s also much harder for the other factions to score retals cus they will steal targets from each other. So basically it isn´t twice as hard to fight 2 opponents at once. Also SA has more targets to hit around bonuses. On top on that SA are allowed to use members from both factions and won´t have a single inactive guy in there. Unless SA forgot how to chain and WP and PT plus super awesome guests do the fight of their life this won´t last very long. I suspect all wars will be ranked which will make it easier for SA because every hit will give them more respect and therefore bonuses will be a bit less important
But ofc this will be interesting anyways, and it isn´t just about winning in this game. Will be fun to watch.
Go SA, PT and WP!
I've forgot how to chain Maj lol
In all seriousness though, this will be our first war with the new attack system so its bound to throw up some issues
You can´t forget something you knew nothing about in the first place. [:dizzy:] LoL Anyways, go crotch go!
Crotch was always the worst chainer, errrrr I mean best ;)
You bitches lol
I dunno lol, it's not gonna be easy, in this system I lost to a LOT weaker players than me.
Last time we had SA + Evo vs. JFK where JFK walked away losing to both factions.
Good luck to all 3 factions. War is Good.
Go SA!
Pity Patsy can't join us :(
Good luck to all in this joyous wartime endeavor, Paella and 1920 for all! Hoorah