Respo been out for around 7 months i think and still no missions? Does anyone know when they will be released?
Missions
Started by Francisad17 [1797247] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 6 likes ·
Be the bear OP, be the bear... [image: weknowmemes.com]
Respo been out for around 7 months i think and still no missions? Does anyone know when they will be released?
When ched stops paying the devs by the hour and letting them set their own deadlines ;)
yeah ino
Missions would be rather far down the list at the moment I would think - with Companies 2.0, Warring 2.0, the completion of Attacking 2.0 and Crimes 2.0 to come in the short-to-medium term future I wouldn't be holding my breath about missions even getting a look in anytime soon.
Don't really see the fuss about missions anyway, all that is going to happen is a few missions are going to be released and after about a week over half the player base will have them complete.
I'm looking forward to crimes 2.0, weirdly it should have been the first thing to be released in the crime game.
whelp
Soon...
Always the answer
Well, missions were usefull. They gave very much money and an ivory walking cane, mong others, like the Smith and Wesson.
Except the intention of the new mission system I believe was to have them set up in such a way to be basically infinite...
this of course would require many other areas to be completed first though, hence missions 2.0 being lower on the priorities list
Wow, has it been 7 months already...?
Missions probably aren't the most urgent update in the pipeline. I was long done with them, yet I kinda miss them...
I don't understand do you get more missions after george's missions because i finished them a while age and there are circles with locks on them so if there is a way to unlock them can somebody tell me?
The old ones were removed and the new ones have yet to be implemented. I really hope this will happen soon.
Coming soon