Congratulation to EG !!!!!!!!!
Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Congratulation to EG !!!!!!!!!
I play in SEA the suckiest region so doing captain mode takes forever. Anyhow our internet is still crap and has high latency. I hope we can upgrade soon. What happens if your in a third world country you get a service you don't pay for.
Ohh really? Where are you from? I also play in SEA region where most tryhards/trollers can be found xD
I also play in SEA region, but my mmr is only 2085... I feel that i am much better then what my mmr is, but i just can't seem to increase it. My team wins if we pick good heroes, and if all my team picks carries then we lose, so i go above 2100 then fall again. I have played with 3k mmr as well and there isn't much skill gap.
Philippines the land of where people who play dota act like 6 years old :) Just saying, there are a lot of decent player in the Philippines but most of the people I play with are maybe just really 6 years old hahaha Anyhow, I suck at dota and I can't carry I play hard support mostly.
Shame, haven't met any US dota players here yet
Hi, I've played dota for around 3 months, but that was 2 months ago. Now I started again. My MMR is only 1,8k(was 1,6k till few days ago), so I'm working on it. I do play better than my rating(well at least my friends say so), so anyhow, you wanna play, pop me a message here or there. Steam account: cyfeed.
Here's my dotabuff:
http://www.dotabuff.com/players/107993211
As you can se ranked is almost 65% games won, so I guess it's not so bad yet.
Never visit any links he says is about dota.. and I mean Never! xD
I hope you enjoyed my
I'm 5k solo 4.3k party, what's the secret to party ranked?
Steam name: Mr. Massacre
3.8k anyone feel free to add me just speak english :)
If I post a Suggestion that allows Bookie to add esport matches such as Dota, would you guys Support?
http://www.dotabuff.com/players/104278909
sooo... 6.84 huh
Well, good thing about this is less HO HO HAHA! in each match now.
DOTA newbie here, mainly sticking to bot games but thought this may interest followers of the pro scene
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=4&t=15940537&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=16398674
Sniper didn't mean shit.
It was Troll that was f**king everything up. Now they've ruined his farming, he's not gonna get his BKB and lifesteal before you've got his rax.
Ummm, did you ever lane against one that was competent? His laning phase was almost un-matched. His shrapnel was really really good. Him having that good laining tool and being really good late game too? Hmmm seems good to me.
Wait, what? In the scrub tier, maybe.
He deals hardly any damage, and has hardly any health. Any "competent" offlaner destroys him. vs anything like Beastmaster or Undying, Sniper's literally just food.
On top of that, he's slow. If you can't kill him yourself, someone else will do it for you.
The only time his shrapnel was any good was when it did damage to towers, and since they removed that, he's been relegated to shít tier stomping.
He is slow now, he wasn't at 6.83 with op ms-buff from MoM.