Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bad Poker Split

Started by Danny- [1613574] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Danny- [1613574]

Danny- won $865,000,000 with the hand: Full House, Eights full of Aces
kyle8048 won $802,500,000 with the hand: Three of a Kind Eights

Name: -R3x-s game
ID: 108025
Owner: 1803957
Stakes: $5000000
Players: 7/8
Spectators: 22
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $100000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF

it was around 4 pm torn time I had Aces over 8's full house he just had A K three kind 8's I should have won all the cash he had 802 mill bad split please check I was sitting with around 700-800 mill pre flop
Danny- [1613574]

A week thought it was 2-4 days ? kind of a long time to payout but that fine guess I have to wait another 3 days by looks of it