Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Using Private Plane

Started by cubbymfd [945081] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 194 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

cubbymfd [945081]

My first post here. I'm an off and on player for a few years. I cannot seem to use my private plane to travel. I thought using my private plane was free to fly? There are so many newer updates that its hard to keep track of all unless you are online more than me. Am I missing something, is it a bug, or am I just an idiot? When I go to travel it brings up 4 tabs at the top to choose different types of flights. I cannot click any of these and I've tried firefox, IE, and Chrome. They all seem to be the same issues.
Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee

He was trying to save face and not look like a n00b after 2,359 days, you couldn't just let him have it could you? :/
AmErisha [1874713]

He might not have had the airstrip before. And with all the stuff that is new it could easily be something that gets overlooked.