I must say the quality of the new honours has really really increased!
All the newest ones look fantastic
lost 15 hands in a row, dealer always 19/20 lol
it took me 21 shots to get the merit and 54 dollars :)
This game has strange rules. For some reason, I can double down on the second hand of the split, but not the first.
Does anyone know how many decks the new BJ has?
Won in 13 tokens. BJ is definitely more in the players favor now than before. Not sure why, you'd think it would be the standard chance you would get in the casino for real.
Not really got much to say other than the new honour looks absolutely fantastic.
It's a much smoother design and was fun, at least for getting the honour.
Nice update.
Explain to me again, how this is reasonably fair? Seems pretty incredibly rigged to me.
Blackjack is not a game of chance, entirely. You still need to understand how the betting works. By showing win to loss ratio, it really means nothing.
Yeh dont look at the win lost ratio, loot at the ratio for the money won/lost,m thats probs alot more impressive than before
That aint mine, that's the overall. 40% win rate? Seems pretty low. Unless people are just playing stupidly, trying to get a 5-card charlie by chance or something.
Odds are a lot of people play stupidly. Also consider that many people right now are just playing for the merit with $10 bets and not really caring whether they win or lose, or I was at least.
Edit: the important stat imo
- Total money won
- $259,432,320,944
- Total money lost
- $265,405,136,068
- Money Win/Loss ratio
- 0.9775
My win to loss ratio is 1, at one point it was 3:1 and I got streak of 9, it does't seem rigged, it seems to be almost 50:50 with a small advantage to the casino
Win/Loss ratio means nothing. You can see by my day 1 numbers that I'm way ahead in spite of my ratio. And it's not luck. I've been testing the new BJ system for 2 weeks, everyday has been the same results.
- Total money gain
- $1,869,750,200
- Total money loss
- $1,676,000,100
- Money Gain/Loss ratio
- 1.1156
You gotta look at the money won/loss ratio, that's what really matters. You should be winning more double downs than you lose and you can always surrender really bad hands. Plus there's the chance of winning 3:2 on a blackjack.
Good points Jimmy, good points. I guess it might even out slightly after taking those things into consideration...
Don't forget people are trying to get the merit so they are hitting more and going bust trying to get the 5 card charlie. I know in my case I lost a bunch of times trying to get it.
21 games for a new honour bar, nice!
Can't click insurance, even when other guy has ace?
Nice easy award
I've never played blackjack in my life , i went straight on last night and got it in my first 50 tokens
Cheers ched !