Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

WTB- LOW END PRODUCT

Started by subcutaneous [1889276] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
subcutaneous [1889276]

Hey there, As a Noob, I am currently gearing towards low-econ players... but I understand there may be those of you out there as well not in noob-ville!

So here it is! I am looking to buy the following in 50-100 unit lots
Beer- 50 unit- 15k
bricks- 50 unit- 15k
mixed bouquet- 50 unit- 3k

I will take all comers, and it's less than the market, but you get it all up front and instantaneous.