.
Grave
Started by CastleQueen [1735522] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 406 / 406 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 406
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 87 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CastleQueen [1735522]
· 5 likes ·
Have ~210mil now :) You sent $200,000 to bigboykhan with the message: Free Money! You sent $200,000 to db6468 with the message: free monies You sent $200,000 to Superbluf with the message: free monies You sent $200,000 to Silica94 with … - KeimaTheGod [1890057]
· 3 likes ·
I could really use the help to tell the truth....maybe if I tell a joke?.... Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He's not breathing and his eyes are glazed, so his friend calls 911. … - CastleQueen [1735522]
· 3 likes ·
Helfpersky [1869790] Psychotica [1862952] Superbluf [1889589] Blackbelt0610 [521787] Jesmond [1881117] db6468 [1883248] SuperUltraNerd [1682650] den1234 [1875058] Sbs [1878202] Jimbronius [1875701] grandad83 [1775394] Foordy [1858959] TheDarkLegacy [1712562] Lightyear [1878832] jdawg011 [1742498] AdeleXoX [1867526] ProdigiB [1874681] Bell [1561217] ã You sent $166,666 …
Mentioned in this thread
CastleQueen [1735522] ×8 TheDarkLegacy [1712562] ×2 Jesmond [1881117] ×2 db6468 [1883248] ×2 Superbluf [1889589] ×2 Blackbelt0610 [521787] ×1 swordsman123 [1170730] ×1 johny2323 [1507838] ×1 Marsblyr [1721858] ×1 grandad83 [1775394] ×1 Kastor [1830515] ×1 Foordy [1858959] ×1
.
<3 let the karma flow through you
Get back to the top soon :)
More power to you, 40M a day is great
ya hoo :D gl lol
free stuff is still good stuff :)
gl :o
Your status just now was Traveling to Caymans. Hoping you making a huge deposit!
Send a noob some swag please.
woop
woop free cash!
Somehow I doubt you will be making 2b from the casino but if you do then I feel like I deserve half for being there for you.
S'not from the casino :P
Yay, made 45mil today, so 5mil worth of free stuff :)
11 people posted, so you all get $454,545 each! :D
You sent $454,545 to Psychocystic with the message: Free Money!
You sent $454,545 to SuperUltraNerd with the message: Hopefully xD
You sent $454,545 to styfox with the message: Free Money!
You sent $454,545 to maxblaster with the message: Free money!
You sent $454,545 to dccrew3 with the message: Free money!
You sent $454,545 to Lightyear with the message: Free Money!
You sent $454,545 to Aaron with the message: Free monies!
You sent $454,545 to gapeach with the message: free money!
You sent $454,545 to DrPepper with the message: free money!
You sent $454,545 to Master with the message: Free Money!
You sent $454,545 to TheDarkLegacy with the message: Thank you for your support xP Free Money!
:)
Well well, every single post gets free stuff hey?
Oh, I just assumed because you gamble a lot and you want to make lots of money quickly
I actually only gamble when I'm trying to quit Torn; it's just that the other times I did this, I won the bets...
Well you can always offer to split the winnings again, that always works
Thanks so much for the cash, hope you keep growing your bankroll
Staying away from the casino now. Not trying to quit. :P