18 replies · 209 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Most-liked replies
RyuFive[1635537]Reporter
· 2 likes · Im more surprised at the depth he went through to find this thread
aurel1[1046304]Admin
· 1 likes · There are no longer flash or non flash versions, we only have a single html layout. The counter should be fixed now I believe. Thanks.
aurel1[1046304]Admin
· 1 likes · It may take some time to come.
Even though there are several reports where people claim they haven't received an award, there are, however, no one who would say something about the Spinner award. I have not received it, despite the number of spins reached 1k several days ago.
Just did - the 1001st - as you can see in the image. For comparison, I tried the High-Low and reach the 25 score, and the award came immediately. My 10 years of TC experience suggests the 1002nd spin would be of no use either (just like the 1001st).
Yeah do some more. Can't remember exactly but if some spins are from the non flash version they wont count. I've heard many say it can take up to 1025 spins.
So you're telling me that the award description should be like this:
Spin the roulette wheel 1,000 times (only in flash version) (limited) OR Spin the roulette wheel 1,025 times (limited) right?
Either way, the award description says 1,000 times which has been exceeded and the award is still not given. That, however, cannot be justified by any proposed Torn City imperfection. Imperfections and bugs have to be fixed, and not be justified or pretended as if they weren't actually bugs at all. In this case, either the bug should be fixed, or the award description should be changed.
No user should ever be blamed for System imperfections. If that bug cannot be fixed, then say so instead of trying to find excuses, such as "it works only in flash version".
Alright! If you insist, I'll continue spinning the roulette and will update here as I advance.
Stat Value Spins 1,008 Now the award has arrived! My non flash roulette spins were a total of about 600+, all that suggest that the non flash spins are now counted too. However, there is still some inaccuracy in that counter, which isn't that bad as I previously assumed.
I think I have done like 500 spins by now but on YATA award tracker, it still shows 0 spins. Don't really know if i will get it once I reach 1000 spins