http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AplG6KnOr2Q
I found this to be awesome, but not sure if it actually is. I told my wife and she seemed to not care. So anyway using a bunch of smarts and technology and programming and stuff these German guys programmed our beloved childhood Mario to be self aware within a game. He actually learns and can seek out coins, kill enemies and complete a level without getting hurt. There are videos of him running through levels but this is the one that kind of explains everything. Even though I understand very little of it I find it fascinating. It's also a bit scary that an overweight cartoon plumber is smarter than some Torn players.
I found this to be awesome, but not sure if it actually is. I told my wife and she seemed to not care. So anyway using a bunch of smarts and technology and programming and stuff these German guys programmed our beloved childhood Mario to be self aware within a game. He actually learns and can seek out coins, kill enemies and complete a level without getting hurt. There are videos of him running through levels but this is the one that kind of explains everything. Even though I understand very little of it I find it fascinating. It's also a bit scary that an overweight cartoon plumber is smarter than some Torn players.