Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Agent is back!

Started by -Ag3nt- [1196263] on in Graphics.

26 replies · 276 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Went back to -Agent- because why not.

Needed something new or else would have glbeen a waste to get rid of all those graphics I bought under the name. So 3=e

One free graphic to whoever post the best CONCEPT. Winner will be decided when I get my PC back.


And lastly, I don't want themes (like female, dog, car, tree)... Get creative with it. Stories, poems, ideas, thoughts, etc.
Mouse [520790]

I want a large art to show a saddening tale of an innocent man who lost everything through faults not of his own. It needs to show heartbreak, loss of confidence, stsrvation, etc it needs to show a moral, that anybody can end up homeless with nothing, no matter what they once had, never judge by how you see someone and see the story they have to tell first.
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Notes for myself:
To express lost emotion of what man use to have, need some sort of reflection off a car window or pool of water (manipulate reflection). Man in despair. Very thing, torn clothing, visible ribs.

A wealthy couple kisses at a nearby restaurant/theater/etc. The man has a look of solitude.

Maybe subliminal messages/billboards that resemble death and decay

Other possibility,
Flip the reflection to be man is in despair while everything is good and well on the outside (x)


EDIT: THESE NOTES DO NOT MEAN I HAVE SELECTED ANYTHING. I WILL DO THESE VARIOUSLY THROUGH THE DAY AS IT IS WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS DONE WHEN MAKING A TAG.

I JUST FIGURE MY THOUGHT PROCESS COULD BE COOL TO WORK PUBLICALLY. Would love to see others do the same sometime.
Flamingo_Star [1826057]

Hmm. The end of the universe captured in a single moment. That very same end reflects the creation of a new world.

I want you to encapsulate universal equilibrium.
Emsy [864248]

"It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a reality or a dream."

its a quote at the end of one of my favourite films where a couple fall in love despite her being married to an abusive husband and him being homeless, however the way in which they fall in love is through each other actions and do not speak to each other through out the film.

I don't mind if you create something dark or something lovey dovey.

full art prefered but Im not fussed about the size

<3
TheEvilRock [1276473]

A boy. The first human to ever be born with superhuman powers such as telekinesis and flight or even some destructive powers, however he cannot freely control them and can only use them subconsciously, he got angry and got scared leading him to accidentally murdering his loved ones.
[image: cdn.mamamia.com.au]