Once you put an item in the auction house, is it stuck there? What if you put something up for auction and no one bids, and you want to exchange that item for a different one to auction off? That possible? Thanks in advance.
Auctions
Started by Nikkie24 [1881900] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Penicillin [1517799] Committee
· 2 likes ·
Torn has an Auction House?
Once you put an item in the auction house, is it stuck there? What if you put something up for auction and no one bids, and you want to exchange that item for a different one to auction off? That possible? Thanks in advance.
- Questions bro
OT tho - someone will always bid so I wouldn't worry, everyone goes after the auction merit so you'll get some money even if it's not much. After at least 3 days I believe it's just returned to you if there are no bids. I have no clue if you can 'exchange' items but I would imagine not.
You have to wait for the auction to end before you get your item/money.
You cant take items out of the auction.
wrong forum.
ask in questions.
if no one bids , you get the item back. no such exchanges are possible
Thanks for your help!
Torn has an Auction House?
Yes....lol
The auction house is simply farcical. No reserve price, no time extension (rare weaponry and unique houses used to have an extra 12 hours added when last-minute bids were made). It favours buyers and bid-snipers more than anything else...
Moved
It is a ghost town. There are two fatal flaws with the Auction House:
1. The auctions last waaaaaaay too long. 48 hours is plenty of time.
2. The auctions should end on the hour.
Every time I have meandered over to the auction house, I often see something I might want to buy, but the auction ends in 8 days or 25 days or whatever. Someone will just pop in at the last minute and outbid you so why bother. Then I forget to look back in on it.
Under the old auction system, I used to look in at the top of every hour I was logged in because you knew an auction would end at that time and you might find something to buy.