Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issues with Torn on Macbook

Started by Wrokker [1888011] on in General Discussion.

8 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 17 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Wrokker [1888011]

Hi Guys,

I've been having an issue and am wondering whether it's just me, or if anyone else has been having the same thing.

I've found that when using my Mac to access Torn, a lot of the time it will struggle to load pages. For example, I'll click 'Crimes', then the loading dots will appear at the top, and that's it. It won't load the page, it just stays on that. If I click 'Crimes' again then it loads fine.

First I thought it was my internet connection, but I tried it from my other devices, including a windows laptop, and it worked just fine.

Anyone experiencing the same thing?
Mr-Fixer [447734]

is why i boot camped my mac to run windows, mac is falling or has fallen way behind on gaming, fallen well thats to say it caught up, but it was never ever in the same ball park.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

Well the problem is obvious, you're using a mac book, i mean anyone using a windows build would have known to post this in the non-related tech or bugs and issues.
David [132845]

MacBook works fine for me, and I'm using Safari. I also used Safari for my rise in busting HOF last year, and because of Safari, I didn't need to use scripts...