Did anyone seen like person lost the DP status after leaving torn and now get back DP status even didn't log in to torn?
Person went offline many days from torn and just saw back at him with DP even didn't log in. As a friend, i often checked the profile and I didn't see any DPs star since after few days of the person left from torn about a year now. But now the person have DP star without log in to Torn. How was it happened?
I knew like DP can send by others but can't be used for target by others. Have you seen or heard before like this? or Any comment about that matter? Thank you.
DP activation can stack for years on end if you use a lot of them. Nothing surprising here...
if a person is offline for some time with no donate star, then all the sudden shows donate star, without playing the game, then something you should report to bugs and issues most probably, ive not seen this in the past and have played for over 7 years.. i need a life lol
I said above that person was lost DP after leaving the few weeks from torn and now get back DP even didn't log in back.
The only thing I can think of for a sudden dp status for a currently inactive player is that one of their referrals hit a 10 level milestone giving him/her 31 donator days.
Most likely what happened was they referred someone to the game, the referral reached level 10 or a level divisible by 10. So this person got the donator status and points.
Yes, I understood that what is going on and thank you so much.
Sometimes the game gives everyone a few days free donator status, often after a big crash/issue with the website..
It may have been this, but I don't think there has been one lately though..