i believe House_MD started it
Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
i believe House_MD started it
i remember tangocharlie but they were just starting out, is no one here from 5 years ago?
Me lol
obviously i rememeber you prime, we were in the graphics faction together
Just making sure you didn't forget me because of our dwindling love from the vast time frame that has past (he says jokingly).
XD
sent him a mail :)
im almost certain it was you who made my forum sig for my birthday
I would say alot of people lost interest with the profile changes , I know I couldnt transfer over alot of freinds sigs so I just wiped my profile.
House is a name ive not heard in a long time around here, dont believe he plays anymore and if he does hes either changed name or never visits, maybe you remember people like chee, cant remember his name at the time, and yukio etc
Revive yourself first before reviving the impossible :P
Haha f**k you rune!
I admit I am a rust bucket right now xD
I have taken on many students in the classes I created. Most did not put much effort in tbh and I ended up just bringing it to an end. I also started making tutorials to try and get some new taggers into the forum as many older ones have left. I think it had a small bit of success tbh.
I even remember making threads to try and get people to be more friendly to new players and not bash them with sticks if they don't like their work. The place did seem to get a bit friendlier. Not saying it was my thread that caused that but people did seem a lot more cheerful imo.
Many others have tried to get shit rolling ang get the forum back to the same activity as it has been in the past but have met the same fate I have. Its not just the GFX forum that has been hit with the loss of numbers. All the other areas are effected too. Torn needs a lot of new blood. I just wish they would hurry the f**k up and release all the 2.0 updated and start advertising. Im sure when the voting system and other advertising campaigns happen more will come. We just have to make the environment more likable to encourage new guys to stay.
Also. We need more boobs around. That always helps.
[image: rs1img.memecdn.com]
Yeah we need stickys back too...
House is my hubby <3
Most of ny friends list is all the old sig makers
I tried checking if the technique still worked but it didn't, however I got it working again xD
Staff will probably patch it again so I'm gonna try having a word with them since they just fix it and didn't give us any warnings it seems like they don't even care what we want at gfx atm, they aren't even willing to negotiate about a tiny 50 more pixels.
Whats the point of a graphic forum if the staff are just gonna make it dead.
For starters I think we should all replace this with our old forum tags.
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Chedburn.
The GFX forum is dying, please help by just reducing the limit of forum tags, not asking for too much. An additional 50 - 80 pixels is all. It would still look neat. Please make a thread in the graphic forum so we can at least discuss it.
Thanks.
for starters you need to get a f**king grip. people putting shit like this in their forum sig is just going to piss people off not help your cause
Come on man. They're passionate about the subject don't shot so heavily on their idea. Let me reword your post.
"Don't put that as your forum signature as it will only anger people and turn them further away from graphics. I twill have a negative impact on your campaign".
i will compromise
"Don't put that as your forum signature as it will only anger people and turn them further away from graphics. I twill have a negative impact on your campaign. Bitch."
Hahaha xD.
No karma left to up that unfortunately.