Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by CastleQueen [1735522] on in Fun & Games.

405 replies · 1.21k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 406 / 406 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DeathTouch-88 [1890252]

Hard to find people like this in online games now lol that are willing to help others out. But it's good to see by beginners like myself. Congrats on your money making skills !
KeimaTheGod [1890057]

I could really use the help to tell the truth....maybe if I tell a joke?....

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He's not breathing and his eyes are glazed, so his friend calls 911. "My friend is dead! What should I do?" The operator replies, "Calm down, sir. I can help. First make sure that he's dead." There's a silence, then a loud bang. Back on the phone, the guy says, "OK, now what?"

...I thought that was funny XD :P
CastleQueen [1735522]

K, 24 posters
1. TheDarkLegacy [1712562] You sent your Morphine to TheDarkLegacy.
2. db6468 [1883248] You sent your Morphine to db6468.
3. MasterPop [1884593] You sent your Morphine to MasterPop.
4. Lightyear [1878832] You sent your Morphine to Lightyear.
5. getRich [1875996] You sent your Morphine to getRich.
6. ProdigiB [1874681] You sent your Morphine to ProdigiB.
7. Marsblyr [1721858] You sent your Morphine to Marsblyr.
8. AlecDC [1782664] You sent your Morphine to AlecDC.
9. Superbluf [1889589] You sent your Morphine to Superbluf.
10. iminuru [1872025] You sent your Morphine to iminuru.
11. CptEclipse [1881370] You sent your Morphine to CptEclipse.
12. jdsushi [1874499] You sent your Morphine to jdsushi.
13. Kastor [1830515] You sent your Morphine to Kastor.
14. ColdStranger [1863269] You sent your Morphine to ColdStranger.
15. MrQuirijn [1740695] You sent your Morphine to MrQuirijn.
16. Jesmond [1881117] You sent your Morphine to Jesmond.
17. jitesh1 [1882554] You sent your Morphine to jitesh1.
18. Overatzez [1890233] You sent your Morphine to Overatzez.
19. TheTotem [1763443] You sent your Morphine to TheTotem.
20. swordsman123 [1170730] You sent your Morphine to swordsman123.
21. DeathTouch-88 [1890252] You sent your Morphine to DeathTouch-88.
22. KeimaTheGod [1890057] You sent your Morphine to KeimaTheGod.
23. johny2323 [1507838] You sent your Morphine to johny2323.
24. DK1993 [1870849] You sent your Morphine to DK1993.

Would've sent yesterday but was on my phone and it would've taken too long. I think I just about scraped it yesterday, so I'll just send you all morphs :P
Think I can clear 200m today though, and then I'll give away any excess.
On 184m atm.

Mentions: ColdStranger [1863269] · db6468 [1883248] · DeathTouch-88 [1890252] · DK1993 [1870849] · getRich [1875996] · iminuru [1872025] · jdsushi [1874499] · Jesmond [1881117] · johny2323 [1507838] · Kastor [1830515] · KeimaTheGod [1890057] · Marsblyr [1721858] · MasterPop [1884593] · Overatzez [1890233] · Superbluf [1889589] · swordsman123 [1170730] · TheDarkLegacy [1712562]

Superbluf [1889589]

Thx alot for the morphine!

And don't you dare quiting before 300M profit today (even if you reach that don't quit in making more)! xD