Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wtf is this

Started by Francisad17 [1797247] on in Questions & Answers.

17 replies · 340 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

operationnos [1606049] ×1

OneArmedHermit [1866312]

The player attacked you, but you jumped on a flight before it was completed.

It was just well timed. Loss of energy for the other guy I believe.
1875860 [1875860]

Exactly. If you keep an eye on your life and have the travel button selected in another window you can more or less force your opponent into this situation. It's funny as hell.
AmErisha [1874713]

That's interesting. I've gotten on a plane and less than 2 minutes into the flight it said that I was hospitalized. When the plane landed I was indeed in the hospital.
Gladion20 [1832984]

I was so close to making this happen just now, but my curiosity got the better of me and instead of clicking travel home, I clicked events.