Bernzzzie I made you like a dozen tags back in the day!
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Bernzzzie I made you like a dozen tags back in the day!
Bernzzzie I made you like a dozen tags back in the day!
So much so that you even double posted! :D
Haha yeah you did, I remember always asking you for tags xD
Guess not much has changed here then :P
I'll enter :)
[image: i.imgbox.com]
My username's just there as an anti-rip tag. x)
edit: I'm really sorry if the size is too big or something /:
Hmm someone tineye it. Just to make sure it hasn't been ripped. Haven't seen this player round the gfx forums.
Take that as a compliment. If people think your ripping, it means your doing something right haha xD
I still remember when TI got accused of ripping based on his own deviant art page lmao!
Yeah 100% don't take offence xD its a real good piece and I ain't seen you before you can understand my suspicions.
Hahahaha agent (seriously another name change xD?) I remember the guy came back wagging a finger at TI saying yeah look NBrooks (think that's TI da acc) has done these xD.
Thank you, and yes, I understand your suspicions. x)
Did this last week or something.
It is on another forum i'm on, hence another username on the tag. :)
[image: i.imgur.com]
Bump
Sorry guys, I have been MIA in the forums lately. Been crazy this side.
I know it's been forever but this is still running, will probably let it go for another week or so for anyone who wanted to enter but forgot. . . :)
Thanks TER <3
thats bcuz the gfx forum is in a sh*t hole
Might enter something if i remember to in a couple of days
[image: i1261.photobucket.com] Any cnc would be appreciated also i'm new to this
bomp
Is this still going on? I might have a go if it is! :)
it is :)