Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Honor Progress Bar

Started by Boxxy [1310886] on in Suggestions.

22 replies · 180 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Boxxy [1310886]

I dont know if this has been suggested before but if it has I apologize.
The awards and honors page where you can see medal progress has always annoyed me, why can you see medal progress but not honors progress?

I think it would be beneficial to players to have a section at the bottom of the honors tab with a percentage completion e.g how far you are away from a certain honor.

I will add example images later if the good people of torn need visual explanation :)
Stan [1514485] Wiki Contributor

Atlast someone said it
it has annoyed me ever since
I give it a thumbs up ad hoping it will be made !
Rated +
closed [1751079]

R+

You also used to be able to see the date you got the awards by hovering your mouse over them. Now it only works with some of the honors/medals.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Good idea + however some honour bars don't really have a 'progress' associated with them, maybe that's why? e.g. dropping a dirty bomb. You've either done it or you haven't, there is no 'half way there'.
Boxxy [1310886]

Yeah I thought about those sort of 'you have it or you dont' deals with some honors, I would say it could be made simple by having them as 0% then when you get it, 100% :)