Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New DP image

Started by Milos [1690243] on in General Discussion.

40 replies · 657 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Aryore [1835557]

Oh hi :) true that image I thought was pretty boring and a little strange. But now it's a crate with a computer generated star sticker :P I think a sleeker design would be cool
1413750 [1413750]

It looks like it belongs in a Western-themed game. A crate with a sheriff's star on it.

All the new updates are great! This small change? Not so much....


Unknown_Element [450910]

yeah loooks legit to me.. way better then floating star, looks like a care type package. its your world brah dont let the haters bother you...


ohhh stop hoarding st pauls abbey and sell it to me cheddy
Hank [1732212]

I think its now in line with other "packs" in the game. I dont mind the change, but dont love it either.

Hank
TehButler [662171]

Honestly, I kind of like it, admittedly it's more of a donator crate than a donator pack now, but it matches the other supply packs now.

Not that I would be too concerned either way if it was changed back to the old image. :P
closed [1751079]

You guys made that change a while ago and I liked it then, I guess not a lot of people have seen that so it might be new to them.

Also your nerve bar is really crap, you should do some more crimes if you want to join a real faction :P
1413750 [1413750]

Ched was #1 in a PA before...he must have got the hacking addiction since then, like a lot of other players have. [:tongue:]
Mr_Red [1693261]

I'd rename it to Donator Crate which gives a better sense of the fact there's multiple things inside and the image, all things said though I actually like it.

Also side topic but did the medical crate get its image changed? I just noticed it looks like a H shaped box which is strange.