Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile phone attacking

Started by Aeroroot [390615] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Aeroroot [390615]

on my samsung galaxy nexus android version 4.2.1
using IE browser version 4.2
In full version when I attempt to attack someone, and get to the Start fight button once clicked it logs me out of Torn and closes the Browser window

When I use the mobile version I am able to succesfully attack.

I have tried this using chrome and firefox and they both work
toshykazu [1435333] Admin Staff

Sorry, but as far as I know there is no oficial version of IE for Android.
So what browser exactly do you run? And why not use Chrome?
Aeroroot [390615]

Its the browser that is associated with the phone. I could start using chrome.

The google brower due to it being android
Aeroroot [390615]

I have not gone back to the browser to find out...But after now checking it it seems to be working again.

I just tried it and it worked well