When traveling you are able access jobs but not properties from the newspaper, I don't see why one would be available and not the other as they both benefit you in torn city.
Newspaper access.
Started by Caretaker [1690670] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
When traveling you are able access jobs but not properties from the newspaper, I don't see why one would be available and not the other as they both benefit you in torn city.
Thanks, I disabled joblist.