Bump
Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Bump
Bump
I like this idea...I imagine about half of the people that added me to their enemy list are 2+year inactives...
Agreed. Technically they won't come back so they are not really enemies anymore.
Fedded yes, inactive no, they might come back, I've had inactivity periods longer than 6 months.
Maybe you stay on their enemy list after the 6 months are up, but it's removed from the counter and only added again if/when they come online, sorry if someone suggested this, cba to read 4 pages of comments :)
However, if they are fedded for 999 days, and their ban dispute (if there is one) is denied, then sure, purge their enemies list, although if you do it for enemies, only fair it goes for friends too, no?
Edit: I'd quite like to see a way to see who added me to their friends/enemies list, maybe an item, education course, or comp special (the latter is very unlikely now that companies 2.0 is rolling out though)
Kinda what I was thinking, but maybe do not re-add to the counter until they re-confirm their enemies. Just to make sure they are not keeping enemies and forgetting why they are enemies in the first place :P
Thoughts?
/
.
Graved at OP request