Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rusty

Started by 1846098 [1846098] on in Graphics.

10 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Becceh [847034]

I quite like it so you get a R+, only things I think could do with being worked on is probably the lighting as it seems to be all over the place and has no real direction.
Seba_Nile [1782274]
But nobody just scrolls to a random old page number to see the post unless it came up on your forum page side bar but fair enough
KingABz [1564719]
I also find myself scrolling through super old graphics threads

It's always sad to see when the poster of amazing work hasn't been online in many years