Is there any link we can go to, where there active users to chat with ? i.e hiring new staff?
Dont linke to use the trade/global tabs.
any help would be appreciated!
You have donator status.
Use the advanced search feature in the top right corner.
Search by level, age, crimes, ONLINE, etc.
You could even search by no faction. (People who aren't in a faction normally don't have a company job either).
cool. i never ever clicked on that until now! this changes everything! thanks!
No problem Juice. If ive helped you could you click the little thumbs up icon on my post :-)
Hope your company fills up soon and if you need any help, you can always ask in Company Forums.
I've had best luck using the Newspaper classified ads. But it costs, unless you have the Messaging stock. I don't even use the forum anymore. It depends on what you need.
i put a couple ads in, thanks!
Perhaps Ched can add a job agency in the city....job seekers post to enter the database with their current jobstats (pay a fee based on level and duration), employers post what they look for, and get a list of candidates with an indication of how well they will perform (statwise). Also at a fee, of course.
that'd be interesting.
This is one of the best suggestions I've read in a while!
Hell yes! Make this an official suggestion :)
yes a job centre would be a great idea
So, here I was visiting the forum, and suddenly seeing some activity here..
Ok, will make it an official suggestion :) Thanks for the support.
Make sure to uprate it, as I am told that the more + it gets, the more attention devs give it :)
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=4&t=15945595&b=0&a=0
Job centre is the company recruitment forum
Thank you! :D