Looking for:
Members that are Active Daily.
Minimum Level 15.
Willing to chain when at war.
Provide Battle stats.
Looking to avoid:
People who are a*****es (we already have one of those in the faction).
People who are looking for the perks of a faction without helping with the work.
What we have to offer:
Vigor II: Decreased hospital time by 5 mins
Steadfast III: Increase gym gain by 3%
Gallant I: Increase nerve by 1
Enormity IV: Increase crime ability.
Chaining I: Boost chain interval by 30 seconds
Cumber III: 3 Extra items while traveling
Salutary II: Decreased revive energy by 10
Pertinent I: Decrease busting energy by 1
Adept III: Decrease education time by 7.5%
Hermetic III: Decreased drug addiction by 15%
Medical Supplies
Boosters
Weapons
Armour
If you are interested in joining and would like to know more feel free to send us a message.
Leader - Co-Leader