I realize this will probably get shot down, but what the heck. I just got an award for 10 years of playing Torn. This means I have been proving that I'm not a bot for ten years (verification). It would make a wonderful present if at 10 years the verification system went away.
10 year present.
Started by ornery [20228] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
I realize this will probably get shot down, but what the heck. I just got an award for 10 years of playing Torn. This means I have been proving that I'm not a bot for ten years (verification). It would make a wonderful present if at 10 years the verification system went away.