Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Secretary?

Started by Pinder [465287] on in Company Discussion.

5 replies · 154 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Pinder [465287]

Few questions about secretary's that im curious about.

1) Does having a secretary below working stat requirement hurt the company?
2) Does having a secretary who has been inactive hurt the company?
thought behind this is if a employee goes inactive set them to secretary, because I have heard that having a employee as unassigned can be more damaging then beneficial.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

They don't hurt the company directly.

Under stat or inactive secetary will give false or inaccurate information on sales staff figures.
AntBL [1885769]

I don't really use secretary's or the "bookkeeper" in my sweet shop. I'd rather give staff a position that will benefit the company instead of just letting me know who's helping where.

On topic though as Smokey has said, it will just give false reports so if you are using them it would be better to find someone effective.

[:smiley:]
Whirlpool [1694852]

I think it really depends on the company. For example my company seems to make more money with a Receptionist position filled. The description for that position for property brokers is:

Receptionist: This person is an essential member of the team, arranging the majority of property viewings and exchanging offers between buyers and sellers.

Basically the receptionist is the highest earner I have, making almost 200k daily compared to the 100k that the others usually average.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

I've tried 2 secetary's for the past few days.

I see no change in the profits (maybe up 2mil or so, but that was expected with the other changes I have made).

BUT, I do see a more accurate report on what everyone is making.
It turns out that the 1 secetary I did have initially was over-pricing himself and making it look like he was making the most income ^.*!
Naughty boy! haha! (the amount was well over what everyone else was making!).

Figures are now all equal and more accurate.
Jammed [1531835]

i dont use one, maybe when all the new stuff settles down i will try one out




not filing and polishing their nails on my team...get out and work