Does anyone play fallout 3 or fallout new vegas? What about fallout 1 and 2? My personal favorite is 3. What are your favorite parts? I like all the side quests and choices.
Fallout thread.
Started by LuigiMangione [1870934] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 136 / 136 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 136
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Gungrave [470221]
· 3 likes ·
Played them both fun games but god damn New Vegas had more glitches than all other Bethesda games combined even with the patches. Can't wait for Fallout 4 though since they're actually giving that a much longer development time although … - RichardV [1103695]
· 3 likes ·
Played all of them but 1,2,Tactics. Enjoyed F3 for the world built and the area it was located in. I thought NV story was much better, more options and much more rationale, though its world wasn't as interesting to explore. … - Beerstein [1322136]
· 3 likes ·
Quick fallout rundown I ran into. http://imgur.com/gallery/EhZrw http://imgur.com/gallery/LDCvE
Does anyone play fallout 3 or fallout new vegas? What about fallout 1 and 2? My personal favorite is 3. What are your favorite parts? I like all the side quests and choices.
Played all but New Vegas (including tactics), first two were the best IMO.
I've never played the first 2. Any advice for those?
I got my current versions on GOG.com is all, they run perfectly on new systems.
Edit: just looked don't see it atm for whatever reason. I did get it free though, maybe its free atm.
Played them both
fun games but god damn New Vegas had more glitches than all other Bethesda games combined even with the patches.
Can't wait for Fallout 4 though since they're actually giving that a much longer development time although unless you have a PS4, X1, or PC you won't be able to play Fallout 4 whenever it gets released. Sadly there is no release date for Fallout 4 yet and the only info about it is confirmed and the platforms it will be available for.
I played new vegas on my ps3 when it came out... I duno but for some reason, I had like 0 bugs or glitches happen to me. Funny thing is, my friend had her copy for the xbox and she kept telling me how she had to keep restarting cause some quests got glitched for her...
Since then, I played fallout 3 wasteland edition, it was pretty cool and I sort of liked the atmosphere way more than NewVegas... Something about being in an urban setting vs the desert...
Maybe one day I'll try fallout 1 and 2, but the way things are going, there seems to be less and less time every year to play games :/
Can't wait for fallout 4!
V.
I liked Fallout 3 as well. NV was good, but 3 was best IMO. Liberty prime was awesome, the unique characters (three dog, president eden, etc.), better perks. The DLC in 3 was good. Dead money in NV was overpowered (1000 chips every 3 days?)
I thought 3 was great. NV, not so much. Never finished the main story but played it a lot.
I'll buy 4 when it comes out.
New Vegas was okay, but the DLC's felt rushed. Otherwise I have all other games in the series and I´ve managed to finish them all.
i played fo3, and highly enjoyed it. but eventually i just became fed up with all the bugs, glitches and freezing. shame really, the game could have been so much more/better.
Play Fallout New Vegas and you will think Fallout 3 is the most bug free game you've ever played
The only glitch I ever experienced in 3 was when the huge robot was supposed to help invade the water treatment place. He would get stuck where the dip in the road is, just before the right turn to the bridge. I found a way around it online. Otherwise the game played fine for me.
I was playing it with an Nvidia 9600 GTX with 2 gigs of ram on some pos motherboard.
x-p/edit: os was what the edit intro says.
I've heard that Bethesda has booked their own conference at E3 this year so im hoping that they'll be pitching some insight into Fallout 4. It's been far too long, there's only so many times I can re-play 3 and New Vegas haha.
Played all of them but 1,2,Tactics.
Enjoyed F3 for the world built and the area it was located in. I thought NV story was much better, more options and much more rationale, though its world wasn't as interesting to explore. I thought the DLC really helped flesh the game out and some of the important characters. Old World Blues was a very well done DLC, great voice acting all around in that one, some enemies were way too bullet spongy in NV.
Currently playing the 1st and wow that game doesn't hold your hand. I got captuared by mutants through a dialogue option and locked up, as a low level there was no way getting out of that situation, had to reload a save for that.
well Fallout 4 was rumored to be in development starting back when they were still workin on the later stages of New Vegas so I wouldn't be surprised with 4 years since the last game that they will have a fairly polished version of Fallout 4 to show off.
What intrigues me is what Valve has in store this year because they've alluded to the release of a game but are fairly tight lipped as always. Half Life 3 is already known to be in development due to some quick handed snapshots taken by a guy who was given a tour of the studio a while back and Left 4 Dead is a likely candidate unless Valve decides to revamp the Day of Defeat Source game like how they did with Counter Strike.
I'm not so sure Valve is interested in making games anymore. They seem more interested in hardware these days...steam machines and Vive vr headset.
I want my HL3 and L4D3 and Portal 3 please thank you very much.
Thing with Valve is they are likely the ONLY gaming company out there that can spend all the time they want developing games since they make plenty of money from micro transactions and whatever percentages earned from steam sales. Though as for Portal 3 in all likely hood if they do that they will just tie it in with the next Half Life game since both take place in the same universe. My theory is that if they make Portal 3(which is likely) the ending of it will tie into the beginning of Half Life 3(or Episode 3) so as to build up hype for when that is released.
Love Fallout 3 . NV is fun but I prefer 3. Lots of fun playing with the FatMan and Deathclaws
Dear Betheseda ,
I can haz fallout4 nao? please I'll be good,well good for me.