After about 60-110 day break from the game, I have decided to come back and also start playing about in Photoshop again.
Around thanksgiving I made a thread where I intended on making 5 free signatures, however I did 3 and the others that I was supposed to do unfortunately didn't happen, therefore for this reason I won't be making a fixed amount of signatures. I've had a couple of mails for people asking to make them a few signatures for say 15-25m however I do not feel my work is worth that kind of money so I declined them offers.
Instead I've decided to make a few more signatures for those whom post themes/stocks/renders/etc. I've seen a few styles that I like the look at and I want to try and mess around and see what happens, who knows, I may find a style I wish to stick with.
Here's a few previous examples of my work:
[image: oi61.tinypic.com]
[image: i61.tinypic.com]
[image: i60.tinypic.com]
Feel free to post below or mail me with what you're after, and I'll take a look.
[ Please note: Graphics is just a hobby to me, and I don't expect or want any tips for anything I make, just know that I've had fun fulfilling your order and if it's not up to the standard that you're expecting, I will more than happily re-do the order as many times as required.]
-Bex
Bex's Customs
Started by Sharkfetcher22 [1867237] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 34
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Sharkfetcher22 [1867237]
· 4 likes ·
YOU GOT A NSFW ONE! YOU GREEDY BASTARD! - mug [553318] Committee
· 2 likes ·
i like the 5 second hand drawn sketch you quick sketched for your spouse's profile pic - i want one :(
There's a dildo in the BG on the third tag.....
Haha joke I love it will edit later with a good render.
i like the 5 second hand drawn sketch you quick sketched for your spouse's profile pic - i want one :(
YOU GOT A NSFW ONE! YOU GREEDY BASTARD!
lul
I remember that one
Some gradient maps and adjustment layers work wonders on 1 & 2. :)
Like the third alot though :)
In my future work, i'll be sure to play around with more gradient maps and adjustment layers, maybe it'll make some of my work a little more HQ!
Cheers for the input.
if u ever wanna try some thing new u could always use my name in one ya know :P
oh jesus ziusc you don't know what you are getting yourself into :|
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
should be fun :)
+1 for turning down offers. I remember the thread, still like the skull tag.
Still looking for those wanting free graphics, PM or Post below!
(This isn't limited to just signatures, all graphics projects related to TC will be considered!
(This isn't limited to just signatures, all graphics projects related to TC will be considered!
I do, i could really use a nice signature since mine doesn't have the right sice atm!
A stylish one with something about poker, my name and maybe the text: "off course i'm not bluffing) would be nice!
But there are alot of signatures based on poker and gambling (in games), i would prefer one that isn't childish and very awesome!
Does that sounds like something interesting to make for you Bex?
If so, please let me know =D
http://tattydesigns.deviantart.com/art/006-Charizard-Vector-Render-Extraction-421462068
Hope you like pokemon...... Everybody likes pokemon
Hope you like pokemon...... Everybody likes pokemon
Seeing as it's a vector render, are you wanting a vector tag or just a normal one, Ash?
Suprise me from your work above I'm sure it will be awesome